No action in this section?

rustyolbu

Frequent Racer
Mar 7, 2010
You guys dont like to cook? and or grille? i have tried a couple of recipes from this section and have not been disapointed yet!!!!!!!!!!! Its summer boys time to grille and chill watcha got?

Rusty's tip of the week? Grilled porkchops. Lightly sprinkle raw chops with Onion powder,garlic powder,sea salt,fresh cracked pepper. sear each side high heat. 1-2 mins a side (depends on thickness) Move to inderect heat (cold side of grille) Baste with Franks red hot "sweet chili sauce" Like you would bbq sauce (honestly its not really hot at all) Cook additional 3-4 minutes a side again (depends on thickness) Till done basteing every flip. Mmmm tasty!

grizwald

Top Fueler
Feb 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
that sounds good! i'm not much of a fan of pork chops...i find pork to me too dry no matter how i cook it. but this sounds very interesting.

rustyolbu

Frequent Racer
Mar 7, 2010
grizwald said:
that sounds good! i'm not much of a fan of pork chops...i find pork to me too dry no matter how i cook it. but this sounds very interesting.
The sear then inderect heat method will help with that.... Leaves them tender and juicy every time..... Its alot like a burger, There is a fine line between done (no pink but still juicy) And dry as popcorn... Good luck give it a try you will love it!!!!!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!