Famous daves rib rub....

rustyolbu

Frequent Racer
Mar 7, 2010
So i took the malibu over to a freinds house that does body work. so we could reseal the rear glass (leaking and pulling away from the body). It was getting late and everybody was hungry (the wife and three kids). He says hey i got plenty of burgers from a side of beef i just got. And we got some chicken we have had in marinade since friday. Wanna stay and have a bbq? Duh! sure i do... We fire up the grill get the meat ready and he pulls this jar outta the cabinet. It's famous daves rib rub! (i make my own rib rub for smokeing mind you) Me hey uh watcha gonna do with that? He puts it on the burgers raw straight outta the fridge! not make the patties and add or sprinkle it in the mixture! Dang those burgers where tasty!!!!!! even the die hard diy that i am i might just try this on some ribs!!!!!! Cause it sure was tasty on the burgers! (oh and the chicken was pretty good too!). I have seen famous daves products before but always passed on the rubs (love the devils spit sauce). Like i said might give this a try on some RIBS!!!!!!!

grizwald

Top Fueler
Feb 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
i saw him on "best in smoke" on the food network. he seemed like he knew what he was doing! of course, just about everything on that show looked good to me!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!