Post your anti roll bar pics!

monte carlo 572

Daily Driver
Jun 29, 2009
pgh pa.
Hi, I;am about to install anti roll bar in my , i need to know where to put the tab on the rear? Do you put them on the back of the rear, on top in , :D the front. A little in site would help a lot.

thanks tom

malibuj

Dragway Regular
May 6, 2007
Lancaster PA
Re: anti roll bar

Its really whatever works best for you...
I have mine on the back side of the rear....
I will try to post up some pics by the weekend....

Im sure others will chime in too.......

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com

Placement of the tabs on the housing isn't critical. You can put them wherever they need to be. You just wanna make sure they land directly under the arms. A good way to figure out if they should be on the front, top, or back of the housing is to just put them wherever they make the vertical link bars vertical. You don't really want the vertical links leaning to the front or back, try to get them perfectly vertical. Wherever they end up vertical is where you should put your tabs on the housing.

SURESHOT

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 29, 2008
LONG ISALND NEW YORK

DO YOU STILL USE A REAR SWAY BAR WITH THE USE OF AN ARB ?

malibuj

Dragway Regular
May 6, 2007
Lancaster PA

Not saying its right,,,
But I don't....
What are some of you other guys doing????

monte carlo 572

Daily Driver
Jun 29, 2009
pgh pa.

Thank you guy's for the pic.& info. That help's a lot . I hope to post sum pic. of my car soon. Once again thanks.

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
This topic seems to be coming up more and more, so I've moved this thread to the Suspension forum and made it a sticky. Post up your anti roll bar pics!

Chief11885

Amateur Racer
Jun 17, 2006
Kansas
so how hard is it to install one and how makes the best one. I was thinking of a sway bar but this might be better yet.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!