New BMR Control Arm Relocation Brackets

BMR Sales

Frequent Racer
Nov 20, 2008
Just got done updating the website and all the information for the new parts. You can visit this link for ordering info or as always give us a call.
http://www.bmrfabrication.com/G-Body.htm

These new relocation brackets are laser cut and formed out of one piece of .180"(3/16) steel with another .180" plate TIG welded on the inside for an extra stout mounting surface. And the mounting holes (as with all our CABs) are on the same swing arc as the control arm so you will not need adjustable control arms to get these to fit right. Just make sure you double check your measurements before drilling or welding.

Depending on the ride height, these new relocation brackets offer 3 different mounting points to adjust the instant center on the vehicle. The holes are spaced at 2" 3" and 4" lower than the stock rear mounting point for the control arms.

Also these new brackets are a bolt in application but for the serious drag car we recommend welding them in.

Also here are the installation instructions for anyone interested.
http://www.bmrfabrication.com/INSTALL/CAB003_install.pdf

CAB003Hnew_web.jpg

454RAT

Pro Stocker
Mar 19, 2004
Summerville, SC
Re: ***New BMR Control Arm Relocation Brackets***

:-k

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com

Jay, have a part number for ones that are NOT powdercoated also. I have installed a few of your older brackets and grinding the powdercoating off to weld them in is a pain in the butt!

A

Anonymous

Wow those look awesome! I'm intrigiued...

Have you ever considered doing something like those relocation brackets, but as a complete LCA mount for the end-user to install/weld on a Ford 9inch or 8.8 Rearend?

It certainly seems to be an improvement over the A&A Manufacturing mounts that seemingly do not have the advantage of having the mounting holes follow the same arc as the control arms.

If you ever manufactured something like that, I would certainly be one of the first on the phone to order a set!

BMR Sales

Frequent Racer
Nov 20, 2008

CutlassRacer said:
Jay, have a part number for ones that are NOT powdercoated also. I have installed a few of your older brackets and grinding the powdercoating off to weld them in is a pain in the butt!
If you're going to order them just call us and tell us you want them un coated. We usually don't have a part number for the un coated until someone actually orders them.
BlackRifle223 said:
Wow those look awesome! I'm intrigiued...

Have you ever considered doing something like those relocation brackets, but as a complete LCA mount for the end-user to install/weld on a Ford 9inch or 8.8 Rearend?

It certainly seems to be an improvement over the A&A Manufacturing mounts that seemingly do not have the advantage of having the mounting holes follow the same arc as the control arms.

If you ever manufactured something like that, I would certainly be one of the first on the phone to order a set!
I'll pass the interest along and see what we can do!

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I am down for a set of LCA mounts for an 8.8, adjustable of course.

Speedway will not sell just the LCA mounts, and I don't need 9 inch UCA mounts or the caliper mounting brackets....

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Links don't seem to work...

Tommy

harp513

Amateur Racer
Jan 14, 2004
NEWBURGH IN.
I am trying to decide if I need your relocation brackets. Right now my instant center is 42 inches and is above the anti squat line 2 inches. The way i figure it, if I lower it (2" it will change to 35.5" out and 4.75" up) (3" is 34" out and 5.5" up) (4" is 32.5" out and 6.5" up.)
I am figuring this with a tape measure and graph paper so I'm sure it is not perfect. Any info will help.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!