G body Fabricated 9" housings

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com
rsh4364 said:
Sorry about lack of info,its a 79 Malibu with a fact.width rear,I haven't decided what Im gonna do for rear yet,I have a second hand QP housing with 35 spline moser axles,locker,430 gears,Dewco center section,Its all new so I was thinking maybe I could swap all my internals into one of your housings,the QP housing not only has shock mount problems but also no provision for inner axle seal,which would allow your gear oil to wash out wheel bearings,I don't know this only read about it..I can fix these problems and have the parts to do so,but if your housing gets rid of these problems it might be worth the extra cost.My QP rear has big style old ford housing ends..Also wondering if I send you a factory ford 9 correct g-body width rear if you could weld on your upper and lower control arm brackets on and spring perches also.Sorry to be such apita,just not sure which direction I want to go,I also have a g-body 8.5 Im considering.But your housing looks awesome!

If you send in your stock width 9" housing i will need to cut your housing ends off. It will be same price for new or to re-work yours to fit. Housing ends go on last after all the welding is done to the housing,,, always. It would be close to the price of my fabricated one by the time we are done. I would have to custom make some upper mounts to fit it a stock 9" style housing.

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com
Last edited by a moderator:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts