E85 Fuel System ?

Mytmouse

Amateur Racer
Jul 5, 2010
Shelbyville,IN
What kind of pump and fuel lines you guys recommend ? Thinking about switching my car over to E85 this year .
Thanks for any help

85monte_ss

Amateur Racer
Dec 18, 2008
washington mo
the most important part of the fuel system is volume you need to use atleast 8an line from the back and the pump needs to be able to be used with alky same with fuel filter if you need a carb switched over call mark sullens he is the best with e 85 carbs just google his name

85monte_ss

Amateur Racer
Dec 18, 2008
washington mo
lilbowtie said:
Why not go all the way to alcohol??
IMO E85 is alot easier then alky and you still get the added power and the very cool air charge but less work then alky and you can get it right at the pump at a lot of gas stations if your car is a street strip car but thats my opinion

lilbowtie

Pro Stocker
Oct 5, 2004
Canton Mi.
85monte_ss said:
lilbowtie said:
Why not go all the way to alcohol??
IMO E85 is alot easier then alky and you still get the added power and the very cool air charge but less work then alky and you can get it right at the pump at a lot of gas stations if your car is a street strip car but thats my opinion

Alcohol was plug and play for me and I love the $2.00/ gal. I agree if you drive on the street 85 is a better choice. It only takes me minutes to bolt my gas carb on.

Mytmouse

Amateur Racer
Jul 5, 2010
Shelbyville,IN
Thanks guys for the info .

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!