Fern Grey Headliner Cloth

Mike

Pro Stocker
May 27, 2003
New York
Ive put this up on a few forums. In my search for the right OEM color headliner cloth for my 83 wagon Ive found that the color I need has been discontinued for some time. Ive found a distributor in TX that can still get that color cloth from a place in CA that actually bonds the cloth to the foam to make the headliner material.

It can be made as a short run but even so the smallest amount I can purchase is 50 yards. The price of a yard is only $5.00 so the cost isnt that high. Shipping a roll that size from CA to NY will be an extra $100. Even that isnt too bad considering most trim suppliers get $30 a yard.
My issue is what the heck am I going to do with the left over material ? I only need enough to redo my headliner and sunvisors. I have one person thats interested in 10 yards. I would sell the material for what I paid for it but a buyer would have to pay for shipping to your location. You can buy what ever amount you need.
This color was available in all GM cars made between '82 and '84.

Anyone interested ? Please let me know.

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
Damn. My stocker is fern grey...but the headliner was redone prior to me purchasing the car.

Sounds very reasonable

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!