rear passenger doors on wagons

_Stylez

Daily Driver
Mar 23, 2015
does anyone have a Gbody wagon with rear door windows that roll up and down or are the vent windows all? Thanks, PEACE...

Ribbedroof

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2004
Rural Oklahoma
Vents only. There is not physically room for the glass to go inside the door. If you open the door, and look at how far forward the glass comes, and where the hinges attach to the door shell, you'll see what I'm talking about. No G body came with roll down glass in the rear doors.

The rumor persists that at some point they came with roll down windows in the rear doors, it never happened.

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
If you remove the clips that hold the window in place, it will fall several inches. If you are a good fabricator, you may be able to make something work, even if it is the type of operator used in the Hemi Darts.

_Stylez

Daily Driver
Mar 23, 2015
well crap! lol... so no rear window rolly downy.... well that's another mark on my check list of things to leave alone.... thanks for the info guys... guess ill worry about the drivetrain and leave the interior for later... PEACE...

71suburban

Feb 2, 2014
What's really funny is if the car had power windows, the rear vents were power as I recall.
Still can't get over the engineer's passing these cars with the main glass on the rear doors fixed. Still like the cars regardless.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!