Where to buy bench seats?

zdeckich

Amateur Racer
May 10, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Im trying to find a front bench seat for my 78 Malibu, i have bucket seats from a Corsica and don't like them. its almost impossible to find some, every one i find on ebay they wont ship. im in Fort Worth Texas, anybody know where to get some please let me know. black cloth would be great but im not real picky.

jsiler

Dragway Regular
Nov 6, 2009
Dayton, OH
If you have a salvage yard close to you,try looking for another g-body.I think that any will fit.Once you find a seat there are several places that you can buy whatever style material you want that are pre-fit and ready to install(or have installed).Anyways that an option for ya.Good luck.

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
A split bench won't work unless you have the extra mounting bolts in the floor. (8 instead of 4)

woody31

Frequent Racer
guys dont waste your time with this dude,,he has stood me up twice on the bench seat ,,im 100 miles from him,,made a deal 2 times,,he never showed,,not kool.,..a total waste of time imho,,,word to the wise,,

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Re: Where to buy bench seatsseats?

X2
NOT A GOOD WAY TO START UP ON HERE! THANKS WOODY, FOR THE HEADS UP!!

zdeckich

Amateur Racer
May 10, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
i text you and emailed you several times saying i would pass on the seats, i bought my 78 bu from Kansas city on this site, im in texas,from member Piston, and just bought some jounce bars from timo22. so how am i a bad guy? its bad when people get there feelings hurt when i don't want something or changed my mind. Sorry woddy i didnt want your seats i apologize. i hope there is no hard feelings.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!