Gauge Box

79BuOwner

Amateur Racer
Jul 11, 2011
I remember seeing somewhere that someone was selling the square box that you mount the gauges in and the face plate that has the headlight, wiper switch, and vent in. The whole big square assembly. Anyone have any clue to who sells this or where i can find it again?

Thanks, Travis.

DonM

Dragway Regular
May 29, 2003
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Not sure if this is the one you are looking for. This is mine from Classic Dash. I bought mine from Summit. Price was somewhere in the $300-325 range. I love it. Nice piece.

160.jpg

DonM

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
I see you have a 'helper' cat also! lol

79BuOwner

Amateur Racer
Jul 11, 2011
well i was looking at one that looked original just had all autometer gauges, but it wasnt just the face plastic with the shadow box and gauges, it was the whole thing that screws to the main dash piece maybe these are the same im talking about. not any good pictures on websites to tell what im getting. cause you can remove the face peice then get to gauges and leaves the open "box". if you know what im saying.

79BuOwner

Amateur Racer
Jul 11, 2011
possibly that looks like the main box im talking about but i seen before someone had that and the face with all autometer gauges classic dash.com looked right but it wasnt there. if anything id buy that main box and dixiemontecarlodepot.com has the face with all autometer gauges and leds, and the vent for $750. that way i can do all new pieces

79BuOwner

Amateur Racer
Jul 11, 2011
Bigbadbu what you posted is the face with the gauges i know where to buy that im talking about the box that that mounts to.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!