Replacement guage panel

DatBu

Amateur Racer
May 4, 2005
Northern IL
I don't know what I entered into Google to find this, but I came across this website...

170-78-50121.jpg

and

prd_zm_788.jpg

My guages need some serious lovin' and these kits look nice, especially the Dakota...A little pricey tho!

Last edited by a moderator:

DonM

Dragway Regular
May 29, 2003
Twin Cities, Minnesota
The top one is from Classic Dash. I bought the bare housing from Summit Racing Equipment and filled it with Auto Meter Sport Comp gauges. I am really happy with it. Nice unit but I do agree about the price. With the housing, gauges and the Painless dash harness I probably have $8-900 into it. Heres a pic of mine.

160.jpg

DonM

78_Elky

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2005
Oregon
smlblk78.onlineshowoff.com
If you have any patience and some experience with fiberglass you can make one of these for less than $50 and use a hole saw to cut out the gauge holes. I did mine a long time ago (before you could buy these) and I don't have a pic of it handy but I spent $50 on materials and used a round gauge cluster (83-87) as the base and then I got some autometer ultralight gauges for whatever they went for at the time, maybe $350. I wired it up myself so that was maybe $20 in materials for wires and stuff. Anyways it is very similar.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!