Any ides where to find........???

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Okay, got you in here, looking for anyone that has or seen the radio delete with gauges in it or the panel to delete center vent with gauges mounted in it?

I know I could make one, I wanted a NICE one....

Or

The dash bezel on the '80-up cars, does anyone make a blank without vents in it, that could be cut for gauges? I have seen them in Turbo Regal's & Grand National cars.

Thanks!

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
tnt made them at one time.with the move they've pulled some things from the site.maybe check with them.

Mike

Pro Stocker
May 27, 2003
New York
Check out turbobuick . Theres a guy that makes them for Regals. I think he will do one for a Malibu.
http://www.buickgn.com/Radiodeleteplates.htm

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I ordered a plate from the turbobuick place.

I have seen some race cars with a solid looking cover that appears to slip over the heat/ac/radio area with just a large flat area. Most of them are on fiberglass dashes, anyone know if just the cover is available?

What about a blank 80-up dash insert (usually black or wood grain) for the Malibu/Monte/El Camino ???

malibu101

Frequent Racer
May 22, 2003
Walnutport PA
I made my own aluminum plate to put gauges in the center vent opening. The dash has a curve but my plate is flat. The flat plate and curved dash play together nicely.
Pic-
Redirect Notice

Last edited by a moderator:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!