green interior panels ???

jaywill

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2006
REIDSVILLE,NC
Mike said:
No green interior stuff made yet. What color green are you looking for ?

this here...
IMG953791.jpg

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Dixie Monte Carlo has green door panels and the little cardboard filler panels next to the armrests under the 1/4 windows, I've seen carpet somewhere too. I was originally thinking an all black interior, but now I'm thinking about waiting to see if they start making 1/4 window trim. My lower trim panels are in decent shape so I can probably keep those, and I'm thinking black seats/carpet/dash. The lighter colors will definitely help out here in AZ. If they wind up not making the other panels I'll have to see if I could get a shop to match the original green and dye the pieces that aren't made in green.

jaywill

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2006
REIDSVILLE,NC
Doober said:
Dixie Monte Carlo has green door panels and the little cardboard filler panels next to the armrests under the 1/4 windows, I've seen carpet somewhere too. I was originally thinking an all black interior, but now I'm thinking about waiting to see if they start making 1/4 window trim. My lower trim panels are in decent shape so I can probably keep those, and I'm thinking black seats/carpet/dash. The lighter colors will definitely help out here in AZ. If they wind up not making the other panels I'll have to see if I could get a shop to match the original green and dye the pieces that aren't made in green.

thanks a lot..

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!