Got to love BOLT-IN street/strip bucket seats!

Tony_SS

MalibuRacing Junkie
Apr 21, 2004
Washington, MO
www.mac-ink.com
I'm excited to announce that I'm now a dealer for a New Line of BOLT IN, yes, BOLT IN street/strip bucket seats for 83-88 Monte Carlo SS's and all G-body cars from Cipher Auto.

I have just finished up installing and testing out these seats in my '79 Monte and I was so impressed with setup and quality that I had to become a dealer for them.

These seats, along with the mounting brackets and sliders weigh the same as OE seats, so there's no unnecessary added weight. They're more equipped to hold you in place down the strip, around town and through the curves. And after a long drive, you wont be aching in the rear either. They also fold forward and fully recline back.

The best part is, they are 100% bolt in.
The sliders come attached to the seat. Bolt the brackets to the sliders then drop the seat in place and bolt them to the floor.

The bottom line: You get lighter, stronger, better looking seats that won't break your back OR the bank.

Pricing:
Seats (starting at) $349
Brackets $199
All orders shipped FREE (within the US)

PM me or Reply with questions or comments. If you like to place an order, let me know. I can accept Paypal, Credit Cards or a Postal Money Order. Thanks!

Have a look at all the seats
http://www.cipherauto.com/Racing-Seats/Cipher-Auto

01b.jpg

60b.jpg

0ff.jpg

795.jpg

193.jpg

a02.jpg

84a.jpg

Here they are installed in my Monte:
http://maliburacing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101893

Tony_SS

MalibuRacing Junkie
Apr 21, 2004
Washington, MO
www.mac-ink.com
They wont bolt to the stock g-body brackets. The ones I sell for $189 are well worth the price.. they are custom made for g-bodies and drop right over the factory mounting studs and bolt right to the seat sliders. For the pair of seats, sliders and bolt in brackets its $488 Delivered.

Tony_SS

MalibuRacing Junkie
Apr 21, 2004
Washington, MO
www.mac-ink.com
The steel brackets are custom made here in the US, in CA. I'm sure the seats are imported.. probably China, but I can't say for sure. The quality is there, the seams, construction, fit and finish are very nice.. I'm very pleased with mine, they fit me well and feel very sturdy. The recline and fold forward function is very firm and tight... no slop like worn out factory seats.

adam6640

Dec 30, 2008
How come nobody makes those styles of seats in g-body colors like dark red,med blue tan, grey ? all you can find is black or blk/bright red,blk/bright yellow,blk/bright blue etc. Summit does have tan & grey but only vinyl, I have 3 gbodys 2 have dark red and 1 has tan and myself and many others would rather not change the whole interior just to match the seats, the price of 189.00 for the brackets is that for both sides
thank you

Tony_SS

MalibuRacing Junkie
Apr 21, 2004
Washington, MO
www.mac-ink.com
adam6640 said:
How come nobody makes those styles of seats in g-body colors like dark red,med blue tan, grey ? all you can find is black or blk/bright red,blk/bright yellow,blk/bright blue etc. Summit does have tan & grey but only vinyl, I have 3 gbodys 2 have dark red and 1 has tan and myself and many others would rather not change the whole interior just to match the seats, the price of 189.00 for the brackets is that for both sides
thank you

Yes $189 is for both sides and $299 is for a PAIR of seats. Dont forget, these are shipped free.

I hear you, but remember, if they did have Maroon, Navy Blue or Tan, chances are they still might not match very well. There are so many shades and variations of those colors.

For the price, I would get black, bolt them in and save up to have them recovered at an upholstery shop than can match the rest of your interior perfectly.

Al

Pro Stocker
May 25, 2003
Harker Heights, TX
I assume you need to have stock bucket mounts and not bench mounts?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!