upholstery examples

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
I've Googled for days and i can't seem to find a good resource for seat upholstery/design examples.I'm looking for ideas to have my buckets recovered. i haven't found a shop to do the work yet but i want an idea of what i want before i go and starting making plans.anybody know of a site that shows different interiors by chance. i was going to message jr johnson but he hasn't been on in a while.thanks.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Last edited by a moderator:

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
thanks Tommy,i'm gonna scroll through the pics on the link.i still can't believe how mint that oe carpet in your car was that you sold.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
melloelky said:
thanks Tommy,i'm gonna scroll through the pics on the link.i still can't believe how mint that oe carpet in your car was that you sold.
Was that you who got it? I don't remember that far back. :oops: If so, I'm glad you like it. The only reason I sold it was because I got a NOS carpet for a REALLY good price...

Tommy

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
oh no i didn't but the thing looked brand new on both sides even,it was sweet.

Tommy, those look GOOD! I want to get mine redone, but have the inserts in black.

mb848

Aug 23, 2014
Tommy, this is a long shot, but did you ever sell the original seat covers that you had? I'm looking for replacement camel tan upholstery for my bench seat.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
mb848 said:
Tommy, this is a long shot, but did you ever sell the original seat covers that you had? I'm looking for replacement camel tan upholstery for my bench seat.

Yeah, I sold them a year ago...

Tommy

mb848

Aug 23, 2014
Figured that. If I can't find originals I may go with something like the seats you had done. Those look real good....

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts