BBC 671 EFI

Nicksupercharged

Daily Driver
Apr 20, 2010
Alright guys im really not finding alot for the application. If anyone could help me i would appreciate it. 1k Horsepower and under will be fine for the fuel system but if someone can link me what all i would need to do this i would appreciate it. I am just gonna use 2 carbs as of right now unless i use EFI which is what i want to do.

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
Why not go MFI it's much easier on blown apps...

Chris K.

Al

Pro Stocker
May 25, 2003
Harker Heights, TX
http://blowerdriveservice.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=598&cPath=50

Nicksupercharged

Daily Driver
Apr 20, 2010
EFI alright yeah probably not gonna go that route. Talked to the guy at BDS and he was telling me the full kit could cost me upward of 5 grand. Ill pass ill buy me a couple holley 800 or 850's and call it a day.

Jordan81

Pro Stocker
Feb 10, 2004
wichita, ks
have any idea who is gonna build the motor? big mike at patterson racing has been building our motors for a long time now. i and a lot of other locals can vouch for his work. he is a very smart guy, not exactly cheap, but you really get your moneys worth during and after the build

Nicksupercharged

Daily Driver
Apr 20, 2010
You mean the big block? Im building the engine myself. Have mike at martin machine bore it .30 over. I've hooked up with a local guy named Gary Roushkolb that has build alot of blown big blocks. He is building the blower for me. I am gonna run 7 and 3/4:2:1. I have built a motor before its not too bad. Just making sure i get the the right lower end rotating assembly. I am look for a pair of the 781 heads. They are Stock BBC heads that have the 118cc chambers oval port. Im gonna run it on 91 octane for the street try to push 600-650 HP street driven. when i take it out to the track i will bump up the boost use some 110 octane and let all the horses come out of the coral.

Jordan81

Pro Stocker
Feb 10, 2004
wichita, ks
martin machine isn't a bad place... he saved us a block for one more season a lot of guys said couldn't be fixed.

Nicksupercharged

Daily Driver
Apr 20, 2010
Bro i take all my machine work to him. He is very good and dont charge out the *ss like some of the other shops. He is the one that is gonna do the big block for me i may go 2 bolt and splay it to 4 bolt i hear they are tougher in the lower end any thoughs?

Jordan81

Pro Stocker
Feb 10, 2004
wichita, ks
yeah i would use a splayed kit and use studs on the bottom end and for the heads. this is way off topic, but guess who came by my house yesterday that i haven't seen in forever... Andrew F'n Miller!! dude just got outta the army and looking to turbo his 02 camaro.

Nicksupercharged

Daily Driver
Apr 20, 2010
LOL yeah he came up to the shop last week LOL. He heard my v6 rumble louder and lower than his v8 and i dont think he liked that.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!