MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
Just wondering .....

Jackstand

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 6, 2003
KANSAS CITY, MO
not on something your would be doing, ran it on a EFI lt1 motor and helped alot on a EFI ls1 motor.

I have a XFI system on my car, and the power adder (Nitrous) functions in it are pretty cool, i would think they would work good!

BTW why haven't you went procharger yet? :mrgreen:

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
Jackstand said:
not on something your would be doing, ran it on a EFI lt1 motor and helped alot on a EFI ls1 motor.

I have a XFI system on my car, and the power adder (Nitrous) functions in it are pretty cool, i would think they would work good!

BTW why haven't you went procharger yet? :mrgreen:

Nitrous is a steady competitive class with no one
walking away with it not any one car out of reach to race against and most N20 power plants are similar (632s,3 kits)
U have hundreds of boosted cars on 315s (which I run)
trying to catch wolf,hance,major spending out the ying yang...rules changing every 3-6 months,forget it.....
Besides no one will catch Wolf and them speeds are too dangerous for me..I like it LOUD and SLOW ! ! LOL

.......XFI looks slick......

folkenheath

Frequent Racer
Sep 10, 2004
SE Wisconsin
I have family that runs N20 with XFI on their dragsters in IHRA. They didn't have too much luck with the plates, uneven distribution was burning up center pistons at that level. They switched to some nozzles that install between the injector and the intake for a combo EFI/fogger system, and it has been working very well. They also tested with/without the nozzles and the ET was the same when not using N20. The nozzles that go between the injectors and intake supply the extra fuel and the N20, in addition to the EFI monitoring the A/F ratio during the run. I don't know the details of their XFI tuning, but I know the also have the N20 controlled by a timer.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!