This is the look I want when we get finished:

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
There is a member here (Rick Rinsche) that is in the Visitor's Rides that has the look I'm going for on the Father/Son project. Here it is:

Rick%20Rinsche.jpg

I wish ours had the '79 grill and lights, but I guess I'll play the cards I was dealt....

winditup57

Dragway Regular
Jun 6, 2006
Davenport, IA
I like the way that car sits, yours should look just as nice.

78_Elky

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2005
Oregon
smlblk78.onlineshowoff.com
I always kinda liked the 4 head light style cuz then you could remove the two inner ones and run your intake to them like ram air style and as an added bonus they make billet grilles for those front ends as well but not for the two head light ones
Josh

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
78_Elky said:
I always kinda liked the 4 head light style cuz then you could remove the two inner ones and run your intake to them like ram air style and as an added bonus they make billet grilles for those front ends as well but not for the two head light ones
Josh

Yep :)
IMG_0544.jpg

bukweet

Top Fueler
Mar 22, 2005
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Re:

Doober said:
78_Elky said:
Josh

Yep :)
IMG_0544.jpg

Now just picture this front on that Bu of yours.
Kinda makes ya start to shake and tremble, doesn't it?

bukweet

78_Elky

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2005
Oregon
smlblk78.onlineshowoff.com
yeah honest charley has one that just goes where the grill goes not over the head lights
t_16170-01.jpg

-Josh

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!