Any updates?

J@meson

Weekend Racer
Mar 15, 2008
Elizabeth City, NC
Anymore pics or info, Havent seen anything posted in nearly 6 mons...

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Although I haven't posted a "Completed" thread, it is for the most part. My son drove this car through half of his junior year and all of his senior year in high school. He has now graduated high school and is attending college about two hours away. The Malibu stays parked in the garage now. My son drives my old (dare I say it) Toyota Camry at college. I told him I would keep the Malibu in "storage" for him while he attends college. I get it out occasionally and drive it. My son drives it when he comes home to visit.

There have really been no updates other than the HumpHugger console that was installed. Here are some pics:

console_1_640.jpg

console_2_640.jpg

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
i think it looks good Phill,that console looks rite at home there.i can't recall what problems you had with those seats could you refresh my memorie, i'm shopping for buckets looking like those now.

hypeboy

Daily Driver
Aug 4, 2011
wow.. it's like brand new. omg. camry will be camry at its best. I even like the older designs of camry. especially the exterior =P~

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
So has your son been enjoying the car Phil? Now that he's been driving it for awhile is there anything you'd do differently?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!