Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love it!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Milkielemons

Amateur Racer
Dec 16, 2004
Campbell County, KY
It's a product for boosted applications we're calling the ModuSaver. It's basically a relief valve in-line to your Vacuum Modulator so you don't grenade it on boost if you don't want to switch to a full manual valvebody (for street driven stuff basically). This is ideal for Turbocharged and Supercharged stuff, but would work as protection for Nitrous pops as well.

We've run into a few instances at the shop where we've needed them, but the only one available was literally a plastic "T", a rubber hose, copper tube, check ball and cotter pin. We paid $65 (dealer cost + shipping), it looked cheesy on the car and we felt a little bruised to see what we were paying for.

Ours is Billet Aluminum and is Machined, Assembled and 100% made in the USA. I'm proud of how it turned out and look forward to and respect your feedback.

Thanks,

Eric Solomon
Westside Performance
3M63F83Nb5N85F25Jcd3p3561e36934b1116b.jpg

3G53L73N45Lb5Ne5Kfd3p068f1a05f5221638.jpg

bowtie81

Mar 28, 2008
sarnia, ontario canada
Re: New Product- Feedback Please! Boost with Automatic Tran

At what lb of boost do you figure it would need one of these? And how much $$$

Milkielemons

Amateur Racer
Dec 16, 2004
Campbell County, KY
Re: New Product- Feedback Please! Boost with Automatic Tran

That's a good question. I would say any boost level because your vacuum modulator is not necessarily designed to be pressurized, but if you're only running 5lbs of boost, you could probably get away with it. . .but for how long, i don't know. Most guys are probably running at least 8-10lbs on the low side and at that level i would definitely do something about it.

The EBAY item number is 121086356542
We are selling them for 92 bucks.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!