Ls swap headers

Sunsetorangehd

Daily Driver
Nov 3, 2015
Ok here it is I have looked and looked, I used search and I am still struggling with what headers fit the best. what style of engine mounts/set back brackets ext. for any ls style conversion for a 78-81 Malibu. I know the manifolds will work. I am wondering what long tub headers are the best fitting under $1000.00 coated,painted,stainless,ext. I don't want to cut dent or alter the headers. Pictures will be great, also any links would be great thanks.

TURBO BUICK

Jan 1, 2009
Sunsetorangehd said:
Ok here it is I have looked and looked, I used search and I am still struggling with what headers fit the best. what style of engine mounts/set back brackets ext. for any ls style conversion for a 78-81 Malibu. I know the manifolds will work. I am wondering what long tub headers are the best fitting under $1000.00 coated,painted,stainless,ext. I don't want to cut dent or alter the headers. Pictures will be great, also any links would be great thanks.

Contact Jim Browning @ Ultimate Headers.com. He is starting to make the long tube headers for a "G" Body car in Stainless Steel and they are going to be AWSOME. I know for a fact. Tell him Rich from Pa. recommended him. Check out his website. Although they are not cheap they are good. Rich

Sunsetorangehd

Daily Driver
Nov 3, 2015
I found the headers you were talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!