HOTRODREGAL.COM is my LS 6.0 build

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Ever wonder what Mast Motorsports looks like on the inside?

This trip was one of the coolest "car guy" experiences I have had to date. This will be a multi-post article due to the amount of material obtained. The Project LSX El Camino now has a wicked engine. More details in the following days.

Last edited by a moderator:

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO
OK, Got a cool new product. Taylor plug wires part # 92045. They are 9mm plug wires and about the same price as stock ones ya get from the parts store. Very low resistance too.
The set I got were the first production set and I gotta say these work very well if you have headers on your LSX motor.

got a couple posts on the Mast Motorsports engine thats going into the elcamino too!

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO
My remote oil filter location for the LS engine in the G-body

hope it helps!

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO
As promised, the Dyno Runs for the Project: LSX El Camino are up on the website. Its unbelievable the power this Mast Motorsports LSX small block with a carb. makes!

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Announcing the Ultimate Headers for the LS Swap G-Body. Proto-type and 1st production set of headers from Ultimate Headers installed in the HotRodRegal and LSX El Camino
-Keep in mind.. this is still in home Garages - so, sorry its not production level quality, but hey, I do what I can...

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO

So its been awhile since my last update... sorry - gotta have time to actually work on things!!! :)

this latest update is for making the Flex-a-lite 295 fit a non-Flex-a-lite radiator. I did not want to use the Flex-a-lite radiator for 2 reasons: 1. I already had the Be Cool radiator. 2. I don't want to clean between the mounting brackets on the Flex-a-lite radiator.

It is an easy install, and will might cool the engine pretty good since the dual electric fan moves 4600 cfm of air... and it looks pretty good too.

gunna have to check it out on the link if you wanna see the finished products (for both g-bodies - HotRodRegal and LSX El Camino)

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO
SEMA pics if anybody is interested.

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO
OK G-body guys and gals... AS PROMISED... FLOWMASTER 3" Stainless Steel exhaust system build (how to article) with electric cut out provisions

click this link:

This is one tight fitting exhaust system. When you look at the car from the side, no pipes are visible below the frame!
FLowmaster-look-fwd.jpg

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Part 2 of the Exhaust for the Hot Rod Regal. Took the complete exhaust to have it ceramic coated to keep the heat down - and make it look cool

check out the videos I took of how they do it
pretty cool to see the ceramic coating in raw form and then come out polished.

transformer2

Weekend Racer
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis, MO
I like aerodynamics and the applied physics behind it...I don't remember half of my training on it, but I still like it!
Check out the science for your cold air intake here!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts