Round gauge swap wiring question

Macrisel

Weekend Racer
Nov 11, 2016
Southeast Missouri
Hey guys, quick question. I'm swapping my long speedo for the round gauges and following the instructions on the home page. I'm looking at the new wiring diagram and am confused. The diagram for the long speedo starts with "1" in the upper left hand corner. However, the diagram for the round gauges start with "18" in the upper left corner. Do I follow the position for the wires in the photos or do I follow the numbers? I'm guessing I follow the position in the pictures because my plug will only fit in the dash one way but wanted to make sure ....

wadedog

Pro Stocker
May 21, 2003
southern ohio y'all
Hey guys, quick question. I'm swapping my long speedo for the round gauges and following the instructions on the home page. I'm looking at the new wiring diagram and am confused. The diagram for the long speedo starts with "1" in the upper left hand corner. However, the diagram for the round gauges start with "18" in the upper left corner. Do I follow the position for the wires in the photos or do I follow the numbers? I'm guessing I follow the position in the pictures because my plug will only fit in the dash one way but wanted to make sure ....
Did you figure it out ?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!