mad electrical Insulated Terminal Block

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
I'm not sure how many of you run something like this but after not being able to get someone on the phone @mad electrical,i was able to get it through my gm dealer.three dollars and seventeen cents.

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
that ones pretty sweet,I'm sorry guys those were the numbers off my slip and the package from the dealer.i wish i could direct you to something gm online but i got those numbers from a fastback message board and my gm parts guy was able to get it for me.

gmtofd

Dragway Regular
Jul 16, 2004
Central Jersey
GM juction block 010098794 has been discontinued, there are some remaining, and called a dealer that had one, but it's like $25 by the time your finished paying for shipping, so figure I'll see what's around the junk yard this weekend. Summit has one, under part # 4143-374-672 that I seen on ebay, it's roughly about $10 including ship.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
hmm that stinks.i ordered another one last week but maybe they've got a pile of them.@three dollars and seventeen cents I'll pick up another one just to have.i have seen other versions out there i thought i'd pass a gm number along,sorry it didn't work out guys.the one nillabu link'd to was nice too.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!