Doing the "Big Three" upgrade for high power Stereos

In the coming week or two, I'll be upgrading the "Big Three" on the Buick. Actually, it'll be the "big four", lol. Consisting off the alternator to battery, engine to frame, battery to engine and the battery to the starter. I have the big stereo going in the Buick from the Malibu. A PPI a1200 sub amp, and a PPI ax606.2 6 channel for the front/rear stages, 2 DEQ230 x-overs, 2 Batteries, 2 1fd caps, he HU, a carputer, then power everything. So I wanna be sure the main power and ground wires are up to the task.

I have 2/0 cable and 1/0 cable to accomplish it. When I take the pics, you'll see the colors are black and yellow. The black is 2/0, the yellow is 1/0. I am not worried about the red is + and black is -.

Pics will be coming soon.

liquidh8

Pro Stocker
I did half of it, lol, I have the battery to starter to do yet. I have been doing metal work to the car, but I can snap a few pics and post them. I ran 00 from the battery to the rear for the stereo/carputer, the 0 from the battery to the Alternator, 0 from the battery ground to the block. I have to add another 0 ground from the block to the frame, nd the started wire.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!