Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Other, PLease specify

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
Specifically for nitrous small blocks. What do you guys know? They can be off the shelf or custom. I am eyeing up diamond, but the others have some nice offerings too.

Domed for a 4.155 bore, 3.75 stroke. 300 shot.

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
I moved this here, since it is probably better answered by tehncially experienced people.

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
I spoke with Diamond this summer over the phone. The only thing better than their customer service were the pistons themselves.

sleeper

Weekend Racer
Mar 25, 2007
michigan
NoMoore said:
Specifically for nitrous small blocks. What do you guys know? They can be off the shelf or custom. I am eyeing up diamond, but the others have some nice offerings too.

Domed for a 4.155 bore, 3.75 stroke. 300 shot.
Call Diamond and speak with Mike Panetta. Tell him you were referred of here by his uncle Chris, he will take care of you.

A

Anonymous

Robert1320 said:
This is the latest bad A$$ BRC Piston.
Good Friend of mine Ed helped designed them!

Ed4.625.jpg

That looks just like my 18* BC , I have venolia make my race ones.

IMG_0133.sized.jpg

A

Anonymous

When i started designing my own piston for my engine nobody would work with me like they would. Remember this was back in 96. When I made my first set Venolia sent me a piston with the ring lands to my specs then I hand made the dome and then sent them back to venolia and they made the set from there. I even had to have my rings special made than. I have no issues with them and if were still using NOS i would get the same dome/ring package config from them. Now all i need is a flat top :)

Goob

Top Fueler
Jun 6, 2003
Indianapolis
Most pistons are machined from the same blanks, so it's a question of finish quality, and using the correct material for your application.

I like to use Lunati pistons, which are blanks from Wiseco, I've used lots of Wisecos, and their machining sure is pretty with the diamond tooling they use.

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
Robert1320 said:
This is the latest bad A$$ BRC Piston.
Good Friend of mine Ed helped designed them!

Ed4.625.jpg

Thats pretty. I don't know a whole lot about gas ported pistons. I hear BRC has a great turn around time.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!