New Advanced Technical Format: READ THIS FIRST

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
It was called to the MR.com moderators that the advanced technical section was taking a turn for the worst. Basic or irrelevant topics were being posted, straying away from the intended nature of the section.

As of August 12th, 2007, only moderators may create a new topic in the Advanced Technical section.
<i></i>

This means that while you will be able to reply to the posts in normal fashion, you will be unable to create a new topic.

If you have a topic which you feel is appropriate for the Advanced Technical section, contact a moderator with your proposed idea.<i></i>

If your idea is deemed appropriate for the section, it will be posted. Otherwise, you will be instructed which IS the appropriate section for your topic to be posted in. If in doubt, post it in a different forum. Its MUCH easier for us to move a post into Advanced Tech, than it is to turn down 100 "maybes" a day. This forum is less about specific questions, and more about open discussion.

We also ask that you PLEASE be patient. All the moderators of this site are volunteers, trying to keep things running smoothly. Many of us have to take time here or there to step out or do not have the time to sort through PM's on a daily basis, but we will try our hardest to reply to your requests.

Examples of what we DO NOT want in this section:
Any more rod length debates
Will x cam/head/rod/piston work for me?
SBC vs BBC
General engine building/machining questions
Carb tuning

What we DO want:
Advanced engine/suspension theory
Advanced topics regarding the latest technology
Advanced racing math/physics
etc

onefastermonte85

Pro Stocker
Jun 23, 2005
erie,pa
why no bbc vs sbc..?? i love that debate its classic

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
onefastermonte85 said:
why no bbc vs sbc..?? i love that debate its classic

Because if that horse gets beaten any further, its family is going to file a lawsuit.

onefastermonte85

Pro Stocker
Jun 23, 2005
erie,pa
well true but it stilllll to this day keeps goin and goin and goin.. i know i had the debate last week :)

Rundeep66

Frequent Racer
Oct 28, 2003
Chicago
What order do I adjust my susp.

Car run's 9.05 @ 149.25 but my 60' is only 1.35 with my 1/8 mph 121. The car is all motor. I have a ladder bar car with double adj. strange on all corners, wheelie bars. I have a M/T 29.5 x 10.5w. tire pressure is set @ 11lbs.. I also have limters on the car. My wheelie bars are up as high as they will go around 9". I was thinking about dropping them down to 6". I need a little bit of help.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!