Tire Suggestions

A

Anonymous

I just got my new wheels (telstars), and I need to buy some tires. I was thinking BF Goodrich radial T/A's or Cooper Cobra GT's. I have read that the T/A's are not that great when wet out. What do you guys use?

A

Anonymous

from what ive experienced, the BFG radial TA's were a little loose in the rain, its because of the tread pattern, i loved my cooper cobras when i had them on my last car, onced these tires are dead on this car im buyin them again. they had good wet traction and good dry traction, they hook good for a street tire.

A

Anonymous

Well I atleast got one reply. I ended up buying Firestone Firehawk Indy 500. I thought the price was reasonable and a friend of mine suggested them.

Thanks

Paul

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
I have those same tires in 215's on my Grand Am. Best budget tire I've ever had. Grip pretty darn good dry, rain, or snow, and wear has been good. Got them for next to nothing through Tirerack.

A

Anonymous

Went with the Firestone Indy 500 myself a couple of weeks ago, 275/60-15 on 15 x 8 Prostars

A

Anonymous

I went with 275/60/15 also. They look pretty good and fit in the wheel well nicely.

A

Anonymous

Here is a pic of the new wheels and tires.

843678_35_full.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!