ANY BODY with 20 inch rim pics

Drfade27

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2008
Hammond, Chicago
275 40 20 nitto drag radial and 245 35 20 on the front......thanks for the compliment too!

Bill in NC

Top Fueler
Jan 1, 2004
Mocksville NC
blown 78 said:
i should have made it more clear my bad im not knocking it. I just think some look gay

Dude, is that a stuffed animal on top of your car???? :-s

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
ILLEGAL REGAL said:
Doober said:
CORR?

I still can't believe some dork put the wheels on backwards ;)

Speaking of that dork... I haven't seen him post in forever shrug.gif
you're gay :mrgreen:
PS

I think you should've kept that Malibu instead of doing the Regal project ;)

Framedragger79

Frequent Racer
May 18, 2010
Fountain City, In
Doober said:
ILLEGAL REGAL said:
Doober said:
CORR?

I still can't believe some dork put the wheels on backwards ;)

Speaking of that dork... I haven't seen him post in forever shrug.gif
you're gay :mrgreen:
PS

I think you should've kept that Malibu instead of doing the Regal project ;)

+1

mystre71

Nov 15, 2014
Can anyone tell me what Foose wheels are on the black malibu ? and any of you guys with the larger than 15 inch rims, do you have trouble with them rubbing ? I'd like to go with a 16 or 17 inch rim without rubbing issues. any info would help.

Thanks,
Joe

ILLEGAL REGAL

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jan 1, 2005
Tinley Park,IL
mystre71 said:
Can anyone tell me what Foose wheels are on the black malibu ? and any of you guys with the larger than 15 inch rims, do you have trouble with them rubbing ? I'd like to go with a 16 or 17 inch rim without rubbing issues. any info would help.

Thanks,
Joe
If you're talking about my post they're not Foose, they were I think eagle alloy brand. You can fit 16"-20" easy

mystre71

Nov 15, 2014
ILLEGAL REGAL said:
mystre71 said:

Thanks,
Joe
If you're talking about my post they're not Foose, they were I think eagle alloy brand. You can fit 16"-20" easy

yes, the black one. where you said I'm all about the Foose look. What width and backspacing for 16-20 inch without rubbing ?

Thanks so much.

mystre71

Nov 15, 2014
mystre71 said:
ILLEGAL REGAL said:
mystre71 said:

Thanks,
Joe

yes, the black one. where you said I'm all about the Foose look. What width and backspacing for 16-20 inch without rubbing ?

Thanks so much.

Thanks! I did a seach for eagal alloy couldn't find those type of rims. That's one of the best loking rims I've seen. They're classy without being over the top with flash.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts