WELCOME - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Welcome to MalibuRacing.com

First, i try to run a "somewhat" clean board. So, please refrain from the following:

* Use of profanity.
* Use of "work-arounds" to the profanity filters.
* Use of sexually suggestive language.
* Use of sexually suggestive images in your avatar or signature.
* Pointless bickering and NO personal attacks.
* Political discussions.

I reserve the right to delete posts, images or anything that I feel fits in the above listed categories. I think this keeps things much more civil. Most of the "regulars" already know how I feel on this subject, so this is mainly for you newbies. If you continue to post items after being warned, I will either suspend your account or ban you. I hate to be this way, but I have found that things can get out of hand quickly.

ADVERTISING AND SELLING ITEMS
MalibuRacing.com is now a sponsored Forum/Website, I feel that is only fair and appropriate to our sponsors that commercial businesses (that are not sponsors) will not be allowed to advertise, sell, or give prices of items in a post of the MalibuRacing.com Forums. Please follow these guidelines:

1) You may NOT post "I have such a such a part or such and such a serivce, it's on sale for $xx.xx, call me at 800-555-xxxx" or similar.

2) You may NOT post "Come see us at such and such a place, we'll take care of you."

3) You MAY put a simple link to your business and/or a phone number in your signature, provided it is limited to that and does not directly advertise goods or services.

Please respect the rules of the forum with regard to this, or we may be forced to restrict your access. I'd prefer not to do that, as there is a wealth of knowledge that many of you have to share, but in fairness to those that are paying to advertise here, I must insist that those of you who are abusing this stop. Feel free to PM me if you have questions/comments.

I will allow individuals to sell items in the classifieds. Especially those that contribute to the site and forums. But for those that own a business and use the site for financial gain are subject to have posts removed and if continued abuse, banned from the site. Without sponsors, this site would have a difficult time continuing to operate. So, in order to protect the sponsors and keep their support, I would appreciate your help and support in this matter. Please, if you have any questions regarding this, email me at [email protected]

If you have a business and would like to sponsor MalibuRacing.com, please contact me at [email protected]

If you haven't Registered, please do so by clicking |here|. or the button at the top of the page. Feel free to use your own Avatar's as well when customizing your profile. Just make sure to keep the file size below 100K and image size at 200x200 pixels or smaller. It will be automatically rejected if larger.

If you need to get back to MalibuRacing.com homepage you can do so by clicking the image at the bottom of each page that says 'Home' underneath the MalibuRacing.com logo.

Your forum Moderators are:

RatMalibu
Supe
Killermalibu
GreenDragginBu
Bigtime
CutlassRacer
wiseman79

The Forum Administrators are MalibuRacing and basketcase. If you need help, are being harassed, or being a nuisance, the Moderators and Admins are the people you will have to deal with.

If you need to test out some of the message board features and are unsure about how they work, feel free to go do so in Test Forum.

As we grow we can add different forums to suit our needs.

Many technical and frequently asked questions are answered in the TECH and FAQ section of MR.com and the MR.com Forums.

Use the search function first if you have a question!!!! Chances are good that it has been asked and answered before. There is a search button on the home page of MR.com and also in the forums of MR.com. This will help keep re-posting of questions to a minimum on the forums.

Now park your car, sit back, and enjoy yourself!

Jackstand

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 6, 2003
KANSAS CITY, MO
MalibuRacing said:
Welcome to MalibuRacing.com

First, i try to run a "somewhat" clean board. So, please refrain from the following:

* Use of profanity.
* Use of "work-arounds" to the profanity filters.
* Use of sexually suggestive language.

* Use of sexually suggestive images in your avatar or signature.
* Pointless bickering and NO personal attacks.
* Political discussions.

I reserve the right to delete posts, images or anything that I feel fits in the above listed categories. I think this keeps things much more civil. Most of the "regulars" already know how I feel on this subject, so this is mainly for you newbies. If you continue to post items after being warned, I will either suspend your account or ban you. I hate to be this way, but I have found that things can get out of hand quickly.

Just a Reminder this includes your avatars and signature picutres

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!