looking for 78-79 header panel

teach

Apr 21, 2015
Tuscaloosa Alabama
I have been going crazy trying to find a nice COMPLETE 78-79 header panel. Im going to paint the chrome parts matt black so the condition of them doesn't really matter as long as there not bad bent or broken. I've been on craigslist, Ebay, and local searches. What I find is either busted or missing half the stuff. I found one really nice piece for a great price that's currently not worth the long drive. Guy wont ship. If anyone had one close enough or willing to ship, then I'll buy. Thanks

gmtofd

Dragway Regular
Jul 16, 2004
Central Jersey
There's a header for sale in the "For Sale" sub forum posted by T0-1blaze. It wouldn't hurt to ask him if he would ship. Looing at the poster's pics, the header appears complete, except that the bezels for the side marker lamp housings aren't shown, although he may have them as well. If not. I have a right side bezel that I can sell. Also one of the directional light housnigs is damaged.

71suburban

Feb 2, 2014
I have one here in Maryland but not interested in shipping it. If you come up this way we can work something out. I usually attend Spring Carlisle but that's 3 hours farther north.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!