Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TECHNICAL » Autobody/Paint Technical

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:01 pm 

I have been going crazy trying to find a nice COMPLETE 78-79 header panel. Im going to paint the chrome parts matt black so the condition of them doesn't really matter as long as there not bad bent or broken. I've been on craigslist, Ebay, and local searches. What I find is either busted or missing half the stuff. I found one really nice piece for a great price that's currently not worth the long drive. Guy wont ship. If anyone had one close enough or willing to ship, then I'll buy. Thanks

Post Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:38 am 
Dragway Regular

There's a header for sale in the "For Sale" sub forum posted by T0-1blaze. It wouldn't hurt to ask him if he would ship. Looing at the poster's pics, the header appears complete, except that the bezels for the side marker lamp housings aren't shown, although he may have them as well. If not. I have a right side bezel that I can sell. Also one of the directional light housnigs is damaged.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:25 pm 

I have one here in Maryland but not interested in shipping it. If you come up this way we can work something out. I usually attend Spring Carlisle but that's 3 hours farther north.

Board index » TECHNICAL » Autobody/Paint Technical