Black Malibu window sweeps????

Apathy93Z

Amateur Racer
May 24, 2003
Loveland, CO
Anyone know if anyone sells actual black outer window sweeps other than using Camaro ones? Don't like the chrome strips, I did order Camaro ones but had an accident with them so may order actual camaro ones instead

Apathy93Z

Amateur Racer
May 24, 2003
Loveland, CO
Mybe Monte SS outer ones will work? Anyone?

RatMalibu

Pro Stocker
May 21, 2003
Rolla, Mo.
www.fidnet.com
I just painted mine black.....taped off the rubbers and used a little self etch rattle can followed by some rustoleum rattle can black....been that way for 9 years now

jsiler

Dragway Regular
Nov 6, 2009
Dayton, OH
Im not positive,but I think the door glass for the Malibu and the Monte Carlo is the same.And even though I've never tried it I was always under the impression that the window sweeps are also the same.So you should be safe to buy the black Monte ss sweeps.But first see if you can get some feedback from someone who may have actually tried this.Your car looks sharp by the way!There is a guy here in town that has one that looks similar to yours but is not a member on this site.Ill post a few pics tomorrow.

Apathy93Z

Amateur Racer
May 24, 2003
Loveland, CO
Man that Malibu is sick!!! I'm actually repainting mine right now, I like the blue but think I'd rather do it differently this time, I do love the grill too!!!

I'm trying to find someone who's tried it, I did have mine painted but after 8 years it started cracking and the chrome showed through which is why I'm trying to get like some flatter all black moldings, so far I've tried some 3rd gen camaro ones which work but wish they were a little wider, thinking maybe some Vette ones also if I could find one to measure to see if it would work. I need an 84-96 vette to check out

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts