ZEX PLATE SYSTEM IS #1

Most_Wanted

Amateur Racer
Jul 1, 2007
Alabama
I've used and seen many different type of nitrous plate systems in the past but the zex plate system is the best bang for the buck 300 shot down kit. I had a friend that was spraying a 400 shot with another system and went faster with the 250 shot with the zex system. Try it you might like it, no you will love it.

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
Thats what Ive had on mine for a year now I like it .Im using the the cheater solinoids what jets are you using?

David

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
Oh whats your compression on you 400

Most_Wanted

Amateur Racer
Jul 1, 2007
Alabama
I'm running about 13.1 and I've not run the best with this combo to date. I'm going to up the pills next week on the ZEX kit. I think I can get some some mid to high 5s in the 8th with this combo. You got to remember I have a Nos fogger on this car also , and I haven't even touched the trigger on it. If it goes BOOM I'm building a 15.1 636 BBC WITH THE SPRAY.

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
Heck yeah now 600 + cubes that should do the trick what jets in that zex plate are you running?
David

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
See that were Im having a prob in the kit is say if your running the solenoids use this jet, but if you call zex they will tell you they are not sure what jet to run and to call the people that make the solenoids and then they say they are not sure eather. So I just made a guess at it and Ive been running them seem to work.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts