Upper & Lower A-arms

Purcell Racing

Weekend Racer
Jun 10, 2011
Mineral Wells, Texas
Nappy Chin said:
Purcell what kind of lowers u using.

Stock ones at the moment but I'm about to order some djm tubular lowers. They're originally for an s10 but they'll fit a g body. They also lower the front 3"

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Nappy Chin said:
Thanks fellas. As u can see I'm totally green to this. Tommy how u make out up there after Sandy?

I'm fine. I got 2 little dents in the roof of my WRX daily driver because I was too stupid to realize how far a small branch will blow. Other than that, I got to break in my generator. We're good except for trying to get gas. I'm going to carpool with my boss until things smooth out. The odd/even fuel rationing should make the lines a little smaller...

Tommy

Purcell Racing

Weekend Racer
Jun 10, 2011
Mineral Wells, Texas
Nappy Chin said:
Not looking for that kind of drop. Looking to use lowering springs. Bout 1.5 drop.

Yea that a little extra if u drive on the street a lot. But u can also use a coil spring spacer from Jegs to raise the nose back up and still b cheaper than umi or bmr. No disrespect to umi tho. They have great products. I've used many of them myself

Nappy Chin

Daily Driver
Jul 30, 2012
New Brunswick, NJ
I told my lil cuz bout them uppers and he said it should work so long as they not offset. I'll call them before I order to be sure. Really appropriate the help. I'll surely be picking your brain as well as anybody else here in the very near future.

Purcell Racing

Weekend Racer
Jun 10, 2011
Mineral Wells, Texas
No problem. Happy to help. But I will let u know that diver side will b longer than the passenger but ur local alignment Guy will b able to correct it. The passenger will work no problem

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts