Summit Brand Wheels, anyone have any yet??

fastrat350

Top Fueler
Oct 25, 2003
South Texas
www.freewebs.com
Im sure you all have seen these in there catalog, and they look really good, but curious if anyone has bought some for their ride, and how you like the quality and look. Im thinkin of getting a set for my whole malibu, since they are cheap and inexpensive, im really tempted to try them out. WHat do you think??

sum-521-5865ps_w.jpg

A

Anonymous

I'm wanting to buy those also. The price of Centerline's has gotten ridiculous.......... TAG

dsellars

Frequent Racer
Feb 25, 2007
pryor ok
wheels

i have a set of the summit pro stars they are heavier but they do the job for less money very happy with them

Sickness

Frequent Racer
Dec 21, 2005
Long Island
I have them for the front, 15x4. They're actually very nice quality and are a 1 piece design. I got them because I didn't want to taco a set of Weld's daily driving on these wonderful New York roads. They're made by Pacer wheels, if you didn't know. The only thing I don't like about them is the fact that they are a conical seat lug nut design. I think they would be much more popular if they were a shank lug nut design.

Joe

Al

Pro Stocker
May 25, 2003
Harker Heights, TX
I thought about getting a couple to mount track tires on. And, yes, the price on Centerlines has gotten ridiculous. I bought mine at $129 apiece. Then the price shot up over $100 a wheel. I'm just glad I got them when I did.

Mean87SS

Amateur Racer
Aug 23, 2006
Central, NJ
I have the "jegs" sport stars on my monte... well did, sinc esold it...

Mean87SS

Amateur Racer
Aug 23, 2006
Central, NJ
prostars30003-1.jpg

012_12.jpg

prostars30002.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts