???? On Front End Updates....

Kirbystud

Amateur Racer
Jul 10, 2007
Spencer Iowa
The El Camino that I am working on will more than likely never see the drag strip. BUT I want it to look like and can take to the drags if I want to...It,s has a 350 with 671 blower, 8 point roll cage, The back half has been tubed with 9"and ladder bar links, I can keep going with the thing that I am doing but I am trying to paint a pic of what it will look like. Now here is my question
I going to install upper and lower A arms. Should I go with QA1 front springs (I have 2" drop spindles). And how about rack steering? Anyone have pic. of there steering?

I want it to look pro street. So what is it that you guys look at when you see a can like this.

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
My front steering in my car:

rack2.jpg

What springs you use depends on the weight that they will be holding up. Todd at TRZ Motorsports has figured out several different MOOG springs that work well for the different weights and combinations. If you are using aftermarket control arms, you gotta take into account that the spring pocket may be in a little different location and that will affect the ride height as well.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts