msd digital retard

darius smith

Amateur Racer
Jul 12, 2006
fort valley, ga
i recently hooked up a digital retard to my 6al for n2o use. i had a problem this pass fri. @ track . i thought maybe it was the q16 or the float bowl vents that i connected with hose. well today i went up 5 jets on the carb and i pulled the hose off the float bowls and it still did the same thing. that is act like its out of fuel, nose over and pop. so i'm thinking that it the dig. retard that i install because thats the only other thing i did besides the other 2 i mention earlier in post. it hadnt never done that before those changes.

79bluemalibu

Jul 8, 2009
Re: msd digital retardtake it off

darius smith said:
i recently hooked up a digital retard to my 6al for n2o use. i had a problem this pass fri. @ track . i thought maybe it was the q16 or the float bowl vents that i connected with hose. well today i went up 5 jets on the carb and i pulled the hose off the float bowls and it still did the same thing. that is act like its out of fuel, nose over and pop. so i'm thinking that it the dig. retard that i install because thats the only other thing i did besides the other 2 i mention earlier in post. it hadnt never done that before those changes.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts