MALIBU TURBO HEADERS

A

Anonymous

I looking for someone to fabricate a set of headers for a single turbo for my malibu. I have seen those headers on ebay and they look very cheap. I would prefer not to use an exhast manifold either. The motor is a 434 sbc that I have spared no expense, so I would perfer a nice quality header. I plan on using a 101 or 106 mm turbo. ](*,)

OUT OF SIGHT RACING
E. BATTLE

A

Anonymous

I found a set on ebay for 1350.00 in Colorado. Im going to give him a call. They look good. dancin_banana.gif

Attachments

• fbb6_1.jpg
    fbb6_1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,259

mwudel

Dec 2, 2007
Tea South Dakota
bought the same ones unpolished they fit like a glove just moved the steering shaft over a 1/4 inch ( the slop that is in it if you take the colum loose). The guy ownes a chassis shop i would recomend them very highly. Tell him mark in SD told you to call

Mark

Jordan81

Pro Stocker
Feb 10, 2004
wichita, ks
this dudes car is pretty damn bad, he used the ebay headers... i'm pretty sure he sold the car though. and as far as manifolds go, i'm using them on our drag radial car and they have gone 7's with them... although we are using them on an lsx, but i would think that the manifolds they use in some kits would work out just fine. i paid 50 for a pair that will most likely last a few years and a custom set of stainless headers run around $1700, where im at anyway... and those get brittle and crack over the course of a year or so

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38177

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts