Headlights Not Working. (stock wiring)

A

Anonymous

She ('bu wagon) must be getting back at me for driving the Grand Prix all this time. NOW, I blew a rear brake line, aaaand noticed that the reman. master cyl. (that was replaced for the SAME problem) is leaking out the rear again...leaking onto the vac. canister..

BUT, on a lighter note...the Edelbrock 750 I put on the 400 runs nice, real crisp. I had a Holley 600cfm carb on there :oops: before. Im a Holley man, but if its free....why not. ;)

Oh, then my blower motor hasn't been working too well in awhile...I unplugged the motor plugs to find that they were very corroded and rusted. Cleaned them suckers up and now the blower is blowing real fast everytime I turn it on.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
That's what sucks when a vehicle sits... my truck sat from May 'til Octoberish, and the first time I hit the brakes after starting it up, the line running to the left rear brake cylinder sprung a leak :x I bought a new line, have it bent, but I need to shorten part of it and put another flare on the end so it'll fit right. I've flattened that line (runs along the axle tube) so it doesn't spew brake fluid for now, it's just so flippin' cold I don't want to fix it :evil:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts