Front suspension kits

superChevy

Daily Driver
Aug 27, 2010
Schenectady NY
Howdy folks....I know PST and Energy Suspension makes a front suspension kit. Are there other companies that make a comparable kit? Nothing race, my car is street only and im using the stock UCAs and LCAs, but I do need all the bushings, sway bar links, bump stops, all that. Just wondering what other options I have besides them 2 companies. Thanks! =D>

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Poly bushings will drive you nuts with the squeaking & they do eventually turn to mush.

Tommy

80Grand_LeMans

Dragway Regular
Jun 4, 2008
Peabody MA
I hear del-a-lum bushings get good reviews. But also heard some people that didn't like them. I usually hear to go with moog replacements. After 30+ years of stock bushings, the new moogs will feel great. Also, if you go to Advance Auto Parts (if you have it where you are) you will get a limited lifetime replacement. That pretty much means next time they go bad you go in and get another set for free, doesn't matter how long it has been.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
if you want to upgrade from stock I wholeheartedly recommend going with the previously mentioned GW Delalum bushings. Lifetime warranty, no squeaks, no slop. I've used them on mulitple projects.

Tommy

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts