FOGGER TIPS N TUNING

2tontaxi

Sep 6, 2010
pawleys island sc
looking for a good base for fogger set up .. on a older black nozzle i think the sec design pro shot looking for a 200 tune up . I have a flow set up , i have always used plates and had no issues with big power 325-up just want opions on others tune ups...those willing to share. lol
Thanks much.. 2tontaxi

buschmec

Amateur Racer
Jul 7, 2003
panama city florida
24n-18f flow at 5lbs, this only works with the timing knowed out of it though, you need to list engine and heads, cam, base timing, etc. and can get you really close...

BENCHSEATRACIN

Frequent Racer
28nitrous 24 fuel 6 lbs flowing..pull 8-10 degrees.I'm still pulling 10 degrees,no burnt pistons or plugs..safe zone.My buddy set this system up,it's a Cold Fusion Fogger.He says I can try 8 degrees if I want to,just been playing it safe.Been using 950-1000 on the bottle pressure.
892022862_FbWdJ-XL.jpg

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
BENCHSEATRACIN said:
28nitrous 24 fuel 6 lbs flowing..pull 8-10 degrees.I'm still pulling 10 degrees,no burnt pistons or plugs..safe zone.My buddy set this system up,it's a Cold Fusion Fogger.He says I can try 8 degrees if I want to,just been playing it safe.Been using 950-1000 on the bottle pressure.

Thats far from SAFE........Thats FAT esp with cold fusion...Cold Fusion uses HUGE fuel noids
Your AF ratio is prolly 11:1 and your plugs look brown

U wanna pick that up and fly and be really safe ? Start at 28n/20f @ 5.5PSI......and that should be safe
and make even more power and have cleaner plugs

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts