Accessories. NEED HELP!

Bratly51

Dragway Regular
Dec 3, 2003
Joliet, IL
What accessories do you use for Malibu's. Do you use a truck set up, or do you use one for a Vette or Camero. I want to use P/S and alt, no A/C. Thanks in advance.

Stangboy

Dragway Regular
Jan 27, 2004
Ky
Carshopinc, and a car water pump and balancer.

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Sep 10, 2003
Elizabethtown Ky
depends on what you want, just can't mismatch them all camaro or all truck...Truck looks like *ss to me, mounts the alternator way up in the air...

Bratly51

Dragway Regular
Dec 3, 2003
Joliet, IL
I do agree with you on the truck set up looking like shizit. So does the F-body stuff fit? Now is it that what ever set up I use, thats the intake I use to?

Stangboy

Dragway Regular
Jan 27, 2004
Ky
YOu can use the truck intake with either I believe. The car intake requires mods to work with truck brackets. The car alt is very close to the frame/alt mount on rollers car I believe. Manual steering box wouldnt clear, so power steering is a must with that setup.

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Sep 10, 2003
Elizabethtown Ky
Bratly51 said:
I do agree with you on the truck set up looking like shizit. So does the F-body stuff fit? Now is it that what ever set up I use, thats the intake I use to?

I'll try and get you some pics man, alt is close to the pwr steering box, but it's fine...I tried a s-10 manual box but it wouldn't fit so I went back to my stock box...

deuce_454

Amateur Racer
Jul 21, 2007
Copenhagen, Denmark
f body fits.. but the AC interferes with the front x member, so its either no AC, remount the compressor or notch the x.member

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts